Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well it wasn't the TIm Horton's Briar...


But what ever it was we won! Yes I spent yesterday in a curling rink.... outside it was warm and sunny and the snow was melting.... what was I doing, chasing large blocks of granite up and down sheets of ice....

The prizes were all hidden in brown paper lunch bags... So the only benefit of winning was getting to pick first (and of course knowing that we won!) I surveyed the bags carefully and picked one that looked like it contained a box... I think the clock is actually quite nice... and I need a clock in my bead studio... Gord got a very tacky bunny It will probably get to live in his sock drawer! Poor bunny!

We woke up to more... NEW SNOW this morning...Now on twitter I commented that the snow replacement theory that is operating this winter is Einstein's theory of relativity WRONG even though I think E = MC2 would work with E being the melting snow, M being the new snow and C2 being the thickness of the layer of ice on top of the new snow!

This years snow fall is actually following Galileo's law of conservation of energy... where matter can not be created or destroyed... snow can no longer be destroyed! Every flake that melts will be replaced within 48 hours...

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Congrats on your timely win. heh heh.

Islandgirl said...

It's a nice clock and it's now installed in the bead shop and I actually know what time it is without getting up and walking over to look at the clock!