Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 26, 2014

Week 52 Gather

Well this brings us to the end of Year 2 of Sally Russicks' Focus on Life and I think this interpretation of this weeks prompt is stretching the topic to the limit; but how about "we gathered round the patio door on Christmas night to watch the gorgeous Sunset over the cove after the storm".

Lord's Cove Christmas night Dec 2014

Wishing everyone the best in 2015 May you be safe and Happy!


Also I posted a Pay It Forward Boxing Day blog Friday morning if you want to see what I got or sign up for my Pay it forward 'surprise gift'  click on 'surprise gift' !

To see what other people 'gathered' click on the following linkz links!



3 comments:

Beti Horvath said...

Beautiful sunset to end our project. Well worth gathering to see. I have enjoyed our joint efforts.

Amy S. said...

What a perfect gorgeous photo for the final prompt! It's been great seeing your photos all year!

BluMoon said...

What a gorgeous sunset, I hope your new year will be all you could wish.
Jackie