Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 26, 2014

Pay-IT-Forward ... Happy holidays!

Friday Dec 26 2014



 Along with my Christmas Ornament from Becky Pancake that I received last week in Sally Russicks 2014 holiday ornament swap I received a Pay-it-forward ornament,  I signed up on Becky's blog a year ago...Play-it-Forward

Isn't it pretty?

Now it is my turn to pay it forward.   Three of the people that comment on this blog will receive a pay it forward gift from me sometime in the next year.  (I'll put all the names in a hat and draw three names)  Up for grabs .... well I think it should be a surprise, however you can tell me your favorite colour(s)  in the comment and whether you wear jewellery play with beads... like home made ornaments,  etc....

And I promise even though it is Boxing Day many places including Canada I will not be sending you unwanted/unloved  gifts or left over food!

2 comments:

kath001 said...

That is a gorgeous ornament! And your photo of the sunset over the bay was lovely too!

LoriF said...

Hi!! I missed you guys this year, as I did not participate in the photography challenge. Your ornament is absolutely gorgeous, and I can see I'll have to get re-involved with some of the many challenges going on. Happy New Year 2015!