Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bead Table Wednesday

This all started with  a free pattern from Bead & Button...  I thought that the Peyote rivets were really neat so tracked down the 2 hole black bakelight connectors....
They come from A Grain of Sand, beware!, there are lots of neat things there!
The original bracelet is all bakelight components... I made my own ring and my own 'rounds'... I 'finished' the top piece yesterday and really don't think that I want to continue the bracelet as 'advertised'  because that would put the bakelight 2 hole connectors on the sides of my very tiny wrist... so I guess I have the makings of two nearly identical bracelets.. I can use my ring as part of my closure and make a few more frosted purple 'beads'

1 comment:

Angela Smith said...

Lovely idea - very pretty