Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 30, 2012

ABS Ornament Blog Hop

So this is what I ended up with.... The bird got added fairly early... but the original hair had seed beeds in it... and talk about a bad hair day!  The red enameled head pin that is holding my bird was the only thing I started with that I was still using at the end!
An attempt at an in focus picture....
This was my tease picture and as you can tell it has very little  to do with my ornament....  Well to be honest absolutely nothing.  However all of these beads and bits of wire were part of ithe ornament briefly... You are looking at my pile of rejects...

Check out the other participants in this blog... everything should be live on Dec 4!

Art Bead Scene
Humblebeads
Treasures Found
Song Beads
Viki O'Dell
Sue Beads
Modern Nature Studio
Diane Hawkey
Suburban Girl Studio
Jen Judd Rocks
Ellie's Bijoux
Island Girl's Insights You are here!
Life By The Seat Of My Pants
Too Aquarius 
Shelley Graham Turner
Artfully Ornamental
Charis Designs Jewelry
Harrison Hollow Designs
Silver Nik Nats
Bead Soup Mix
Toodles and Binks
Bead Recipes
Play Sculpt Live
BeeTree by M.E.
A Half-Baked Notion 
Kim's Jewelry
Billi

20 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Always a tease

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

I've been looking forward to this one, Lynne!

m.e. said...

How CUTE is this !
I love it! It makes me smile !
by the time I've finished my Christmas shopping I'm going to have that same hair do !
m.e. :)

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

What a creative design-love it! This is a great year round piece; it can hang in your studio or elsewhere after Christmas!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

You have an awesome imagination, Lynne... nice fake-out on the sneak peak LOL. And whaddaya mean "bad hair"... I look like that every morning before my shower!

Heather Powers said...

Adorable - so cute and whimsical. I love that you can have him hanging around in your studio long after the holidays too.

Lori Bowring Michaud said...

Oh my gosh - how fabulous is that! I love it, so very creative and it definitely should be kept out all year!

creativegoddess said...

I love your ornament. So fun and whimsical.

Jen Judd said...

Just made me laugh with those great coils and curls!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! I didnt end up with what I started with either, but its all good in the end! So cute...did I tell you its cute?!!

TesoriTrovati said...

I feel like having a drink in a coconut with this wee little birdie! I think a tropical paradise for Christmas is just what I could use right about now! I think that this is sweet and I am so glad that you played along with us. Enjoy the day. Erin

Anonymous said...

What a cute little birdie!! I love it! I think it is an all-year-round ornament, I can see it hanging in the window!

Caron Michelle said...

OMG - this is soooo cute! I love it!

glassbead, isinglass design said...

Cute, Lynne! Your pile of rejects if funny.

Alice said...

How cute, and such a clever design. This little guy made me smile.

SueBeads said...

Very cute, love your little bird!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, love the brd!

Diana P. said...

I love how whimsical your ornament is!

Line said...

I love your little birdie!

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

Love your litte birdy. Reminds me of one of my beloved parrotts. Birds are so fun. Love them. Im in the hop but not added on the list yet. Please stop by and comment. Happy Holidays and Hopping, Kim at http://kimisjewelryandgifts.blogspot.com/2012/12/abs-ornament-blog-hop.html#comment-form