Ok This doesn't really fit on my bead table nor is "Eve" really a bead...
Don't ask how many hours of needle felting have already gone into this!
Ultimately she will be mounted on a turntable (the bottom of a jewellery stand that had the unfortunate habit of flinging earrings all over the gallery when people turned it!)
Yes she was suppose to have a head with 3 faces.... May still happen... but no time soon!
At this point in time I'm thinking a machine (ie washing machine) felted skirt... black will see if it draps the way I think it should.
This is what I started with... it's actually a float from a cage for a salmon farm... since the top was broken I thought I'd vary the heights on the necklines.... I glued some bits of styrofoam insulation on to build up the rib cage before I started felting... I used weldbond which dries really hard so I actually broke two sets of 5 needles... on the glue before I became more subdued in my felting!