Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday



This actually has a lovely glass flower bead under neath the seed beeds... It was the only bead I could find that was the right size.... (sacrfices must be made in order to do something NOW!)

After many hours of frustration and going forward one row and back two ... I started over because my thread became so frayed it wouldn't work anymore....

Try two I got to the middle but working backwards on the instructions didn't really work that well.. there are a few lacy spots on my decreases and I had to add half a row at the end because my bead wasn't a perfect 20 mm bead... But not bad for a first try.... IMHO!

4 comments:

SueBeads said...

Nice job!

brokenteepee said...

Lovely - what are you going to do with it?

DVArtist said...

This is a fantastic job for your first time out. It will get easier the more you make. You know practic makes perfect. LOL

Nicole/Beadwright

storybeader said...

One day, many-many days from now, someone will find a little ball with a flower underneath. But in the meantime ({:-D), what a beautiful ball!