Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 5, 2009

Old MacDonald's Farm

I have a knitted- felted red hat that I made a felted flower for... I thought the flower needed a button... I made a red and black flower for the hat... didn't like it... A couple of days ago I decided that a chicken would look nice.... well who can just make one chicken... I now have 3 chickens, 1 sheep, and a turtle... today Old Mac may get a pig to add to his/ her farm..

And yes on this farm all animals are exactly the same size!

Actually the sheep does have an eye but it's on the other side...

4 comments:

Maybeads said...

ADORABLE!!! Nice job!

Orion Designs said...

When in doubt, make a chicken. That's actually the unofficial motto of the Alaska Bead Society.

You are now an unofficial member!
Vicki

brokenteepee said...

I am officially insulted....I see no goat!

Islandgirl said...

The goat is in the kiln as I type... But I used Michael as a model... will you forgive me? You don't have horns... not that I did a good job on the horns....