Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 25, 2022

 It's been  a couple of years since I was here..Guess I shut down for COVID.  Last two weekends I have been sitting on our sailboat staying of of the captains way and fetching beer.  Last weekend was the rum runners race and I managed to maintain my title of the Rum Queen.  Think it may be time to retire so I keep my perfect record.  Saturday and Sunday just past was the Roosevelt Cup .... Saturday was decent lets just say we finished on Sunday.  Then had to come home in the fog try and find a mooring ball in a harbor full of scows at 10 o:clock at night....  I seem to be doing very few beads any more mainly needle felting and enameling

My finished Rooster

This my rooster in progress looks like Foghorn Leghorn?

New size of poppies Have them in the gallery this summer, & yes I am still open

No comments: