Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 19, 2013

week 29 - Routine

Focus on life... week 29

This is very much a warm summer day routine.. I wish I could do this year round!

But first things first  FEED THE CAT!...(. & the fish and wind the cuckoo clock)
This is Emmett We have 3 cats but he is the only one that jumps on the bed and licks your face to point out that his food Bowl is EMPTY!  ...

Next make the coffee

Coffee pot and grinder in their temp home  note the can of pliers behind them.... Now the fun part sitting outside and drinking it.. My favorite part about this house in summer!
(the coffee cup says "I thought normal was a dryer setting")

Coffees gone... time to quit reading and put out the gallery flags... have to do this in the rain too....


Now my day starts...  If it's not raining I'll probably water plants, then maybe work on a piece of jewellery


I finished this up this morning...
The major differences in my days are totally controlled by weather!

To see what rituals other people follow check out Sally's blog!

12 comments:

brokenteepee said...

How lovely...of course the animals ALWAYS come first. I know that!

Diana Taylor said...

Isn't Emmett cute, although I don't know about the wake up call - I think I prefer an alarm clock! I love the necklace you just finished - it's beautiful.

Mary K. McGraw said...

Feeding my cats comes first each day. I have two and one starts telling me that it is time to eat as soon as she sees that maybe I might be awake in the morning. Your photo journal of your morning routine is great.

Adrienne said...

Love that necklace beautiful colors!

Lori P said...

Great routine - and I love the area you're living! Just beautiful.

Alice said...

What a wonderful routine! Summer here most days makes it too hot and humid to do much outside.

Your photos are great!

Unknown said...

Oh such a great daily routine, from kitty's wake up call to having time to make ANOTHER pretty. Now that coffee is calling me!

Beti Horvath said...

Nice routine. someday maybe I'll have a similar one!

Becky Pancake said...

Thanx for sharing your routine with us. I think the saying on your coffee cup is great. You watering your plants reminds me I need to go do that.

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

Look at sweet Emmett - what a great name! How nice that your day is guided by the weather. Hope it's a sunny one for you today!

Honey from the Bee said...

Love your new necklace! Sounds like an awesome routine. You reminded me that of course my dogs keep our routine for us.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Pets and children seem to always come first! Stinkers!