Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday

I just scrolled down through my blog which claims to be about
Beads, beads, and more beads and jewellery...  
In the last 7 posts you've seen pictures of a jigsaw puzzle... a really cute cat, lost luggage, a perturbed husband ... a yellow rubber duckie ... OK that was made out of beads, but not the type of beads you expect to see at this blog.....  


I actually made this one before Christmas .. think it's a cross between a jellyfish and a sea-urchin.. My flat lap is in one of the equipment piles in the dungeon while the 'bathroom' is being renovated... the floor rotted out and the sink rotted through and there was a shower down there that no-one used... problem is it was a very tight space when the bathroom was full of equipment... now the bathroom is empty so you can't even move in the rest of the basement....

To tell the truth I haven't made any beads in ages... except enameled ones.. I look at all my pretty glass rods and come back in the house and play computer games.. if I do make a bead I turf it in the aquarium as soon as I take it off the mandrel...

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Life gets in the way, doesn't it?

BluMoon said...

Lynne, that echoes my thoughts I have had no inspiration till now, I am doing a challenge on one of my groups only just started it last week but I am beggining to see the light!
Jackie