Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday

This was my soldering exercise this month ... I wanted to see if I could solder all the tiny loops (23 gauge silver) at the top of the hearts without melting the hearts into blobs!

Hearts are all my lampwork/flamework.

Come check out this piece and the other entries for The Starving jewelry Artists Feb Challenge....
February's challenge is to make something that you love, that represents love, for Valentine's Day.

7 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh it's so sweet! I love it!

Maybeads said...

It's beautiful!

Jenni said...

It looks like you managed it very well. Something I am reluctant to try for fear of cracking the bead/s.
Any tips??

Islandgirl said...

Beads are wire wrapped heart links are soldered. NO flame anywhere near those beads after the were annealed!

kath001 said...

Gorgeousness. Great work!

Pranavam Ravikumar said...

Its nice!

MissCantTakeItAnymore said...

Oh my! *speechless* I LOVE this! It's soooo cute and something I would TOTALLY wear. *love*