Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Front load washers....

When we got home at the end of May after being gone for 5 weeks I discovered when I opened my washer that it stunk... (big time!) If I leave the door to my washer ajar it swings wide open ... So my high tech solution is two rare earth magnets and a good elastic band. The smell is now gone... and by accident I'm actually using a liquid HE detergent!

If you want more info here's a good article on 'problems' with front load washers!

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I did not know this...so far so good around these parts. I guess I'll keep my hooves crossed.

Islandgirl said...

It was actually my sister that told me to read the articles on line.

YOur washer is the same as mine except it has a light... but I'm sure you never forget your wash... and the goats won't let you go away!